Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Decor

After we saw the Christmas light at the Mesa Temple the other day, Addison has been wanting to put lights up for Christmas. She kept saying she wanted to help Grandpa put lights on his house. When we got home on Tuesday, I promised her that we would decorate the house for Christmas. So, yesterday we put up the tree and decorated the mantle. Addison giggled with glee the entire time. Each ornament we took out of the book, she would exclaim, "Look mommy!". It was so fun to see the excitement in her eyes. She is in the princess stage right now, and so every ornament that had an angel on it was a princess. Christmas time has always been an exciting time of year, but has definately been a wonderful experience seeing it through her eyes!

3 comments:

twhalliday said...

how cute! you can see the joy in her little face. Man her hair is getting long....

EmHy said...

Hey guys, I thought that I would drop you a note and let you know we went private with our blog so if you email me at hyluvsfish@hotmail.com I will get you an invite to read. For some reason I don't have your email address. I love the christmas pics Jarum esp. loved the snowman stuff and the glass balls he kept calling bouncing balls! Maybe that's why we've broken so many.

Kim Gail said...

She is really happy on getting her Christmas tree.