Saturday, October 25, 2008

My baby

Addison found the baby bottles yesterday when I was putting dishes away, and wanted to drink her juice out of one of them. I decided to let her, but regretted it when she woke up first thing this morning, she wanted the bottle again. I am sure it is a phase, and she will get over it quickly. The funny thing is, I could never get her to take a bottle when she was a baby. As soon as I decided to stop nursing her, she went straight to the sippy cup. Somehow she got the steps backward. What a funny girl!

2 comments:

Karla said...

That is funny. I bet you will have some good stories when the baby arrives too. I bet Addison will be a good little helper.

twhalliday said...

lol shes silly! just wait til the baby comes and she thinks she has to have a binkie and all that jazz.