Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brad's Birthday


I have been slacking and am way behind on posting. Brad celebrated his 28th birthday on the 4th. It was a quiet day, but a fun one. We ended up inviting some friends over for a barbeque and had Brad open his present. It was funny because Addison was excited about the birthday thing, since her's was still fresh in her memory. We had to remind her that it was Brad's birthday and not hers. She went shopping with me to get one of Brad's presents, earlier in the week, and when Brad got home from work that day she told him what we got him.

1 comments:

banananutmeg said...

how cute! It's actually kind of nice to have a little snitch around...reese has been telling me what my bday and christmas presents are for 2 years now. The best part is that aaron gets mad that i don't have any surprises and always runs to the store the night before and buys me more gifts. It's great ;o)!