Monday, July 21, 2008

Addison's 2nd birthday

We celebrated Addison's 2nd birthday this past weekend. Addison insisted on having an "elmo birthday", and has been talking about it for the past few months. So, needless to say we gave in and threw her an "elmo birthday" for her with friends and decorations and all. She knew what a birthday was all about and unwraped present after present without stoping in between. She also knew how to blow out her candles without any prior practice. All in all she had a great birthday, and loved having her friends over to help celebrate it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darcie, you did such an awesome job on the Elmo cake. Can you start giving classes? I want to attend! Addison has grown a lot since the last time we have seen her. Braxton and I miss her! Just the other day Braxton had said that he missed Addison and wanted her to come play at his house. We can't wait to see you again and hopefully soon. Love YA!

EmHy said...

Great job on the Elmo cake! I'm sure that all loved it. Happy 2nd Birthday Addison!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Addison! She looks like she had a great day! I love that bike picture. So perfect!

Karla said...

Oh that is so cute. Hey did you make that cake? I am impressed.

Grandma Maxine said...

Brad & Darcie, It was fun seeing you at the reunion. I can't believe how everyone's family is growing. Addison is a real cutie. Ryan, Kobi and Caiden had a great time hanging out with you guys. Isn't it nice to have cousins to hang out with?
I am enjoying looking at everyone's pictures. This is a good way to keep up with you.
Hugs

The Graces said...

I have a Grandma Maxine too! Cute cake Darcie!

Kerri and Cody said...

Yea, I'm glad you came across our blog too! It's so fun catching up with everyone! I can't believe how grown up Addison's gotten! Happy birthday to her! She's so cute!