Thursday, August 21, 2008

#2 on the way

Some of you may have been wondering or speculating, and some of you may already know, but I am pregnant with #2. I am about 12 weeks along and am roughly due on March 8th. We are very excited and are already preparing Addison for this big change. We have talked to her about it, but we don't know that she fully understands. She is very much a mommy's girl, and gets jealous when I hold other babies. Hopefully it won't be that big of an adjustment for her, but we are preparing ourselves. We will know in about 2 months what we are having, so I will be sure and post that when the times comes. We are excited to be adding to our family, and are looking forward to having another little baby around.

11 comments:

Tanya Murray said...

Rock on, Darcie & Brad!

I'm so excited for you----and when Addison is just SO jealous of you holding that new baby--I would love to take that new baby off your hands!

She'll be great----I think she'll think that baby is hers & probably won't want to share "it" with anyone!

banananutmeg said...

congrats guys!!!
I bet Addison will be a great little helper. Just show her where baby's diapers, wipes, and burp cloths are and put that girl to work. She'll love caring for her new little brother or sister. How exciting!

Mandy said...

OH CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you guys and I am sure that Addison will surprise you all and be a really great helper and big sister.

Karla said...

Yeah, we are so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well? I am sure Addison will be a great big sister.

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

Yippee! We are so excited! Addison will be a great big sister. I'm not sure how she will do sharing Billy even more!! :)

Crystal said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

Kerri and Cody said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

EmHy said...

Congratulations! Two is a big adjustment for everyone but it also means twice the love and fun! I loved the bubble bath picture and that fact that she can't keep a secret. Happy Birthday Brad! Wow you're almost 30! Just kidding. Have a good one.

Kobi said...

I am so excited for you guys! And I am very excited to find out what you are having. I hope you get a boy this time!

jes may said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! :) I bet when the baby gets closer to coming and Addison understands just a tiny bit more on what is happening she will be as stoked as you! Yay!

Hillary Sperry said...

Hey just wanted to let you know I'm here and Congratulations!!!