Monday, October 5, 2009

Benton County Fair

O.K., so this is a little late, but we went to the Benton County fair a few weeks ago. At Addison's preschool they were learning the letter F and talked about various things that started with the letter F, including the fair. I thought that it would be fun to go to the fair since Addison had just learned about it.
The 1st thing she wanted to do when we got there was to ride the rides. Most of the rides were pretty old and looked like they were going to fall apart, so we stuck to the safest looking ones. The tickets for the rides were too expensive, $1 each and most of the rides took 2-3 tickets, so we limited it to 2 rides. The 2 that we swayed her to go on were:


The ladybug ride,

and the gunny sack slide, that I made Brad go on with her.

We also let her have a pony ride, which was a special treat
I didn't get any pictures of the animals, because that was our last stop, and by that point Reagan was ready for bed and got fussy. We ended up walking through the livestock building pretty fast, but I wish that I got a picture of a goat because they are my favorite.


0 comments: