Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow Angels

When Addison wakes up in the morning, she likes to go to the back door with the dog and wait for me to let the dog out. Well yesterday morning, before I got to the back door, I hear Addison yell out, "Mom! Look, it's snowing!" I didn't know that it was suppose to snow, so I figured that maybe we had some frost on the ground. To my surprise, when I got to the door, it had snowed. It was only about an inch, but to a 2 year old, I am sure it looked like a lot. She immediately wanted to go outside and play in it. Me, being a big whimp when it comes to cold weather was not fond of the idea, especially at 7:00 a.m.. It was trash day, so I told her that when we were finished with breakfast, that we would bundle up, and that she could go outside and play while I took the trash out. While I was busy taking the trash out she insisted that she wanted to build a snowman. I told her that there wasn't near enough snow to build a snowman. Then she wanted to make snowballs, but the snow wouldn't form a snowball. The next thing I know she is laying down, on her back, in the driveway making a snow angel. I am pretty sure she got that idea from the Nick Jr. t.v. show, "Max & Ruby". Hopefully, we can get one more snow storm in before it starts to warm up, that will produce enough snow, so Addison can build her a snow man and make a snow angel.

4 comments:

Tanya Murray said...

Kids have such great qualities of just going & doing. . .and having fun.

twhalliday said...

how fun is that. we didnt get that much snow :(

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
david santos said...

Great posting, my friend, great!!!
GOD BLESS