Monday, April 14, 2008

Trouble!

I have kind of fallen behind on posting. A few things have happened since the last post. Addison has again, utilized her creative side. This is what I found after getting out of the shower one morning.

If you can't tell, it is crayon scribbled all over her popper, and...



the tile, and...

the Kangaroo Klimber!


Thank goodness is was crayon, because it washed off pretty easily. After cleaning them, and straightening the room, I go to pick up one of her puzzles.



And this is what I find on the back..

I am sure to Addison it was a masterpiece, but to me, it was a mess that wasn't going to come out!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

WOW! I guess I should be happy now that Jackson is not into coloring. I always thought he should like it more, but maybe it's okay.