Friday, April 25, 2008

1st Hair Cut


Ok, it killed me to do this, but I decided to cut Addison's hair. I didn't cut it all, just the back. It was getting pretty long. Long enough to consider it a mullet. Hopefully now the rest of her hair can catch up, and it will all even out.

I forgot to take a before picture, but I found this one from last month. Her hair was long enough to put in a pony.

Before




After

I am not a professional, by all means. Hopefully it doesn't look too bad. We may end up having a few senior citizens at Wal-Mart call her a boy again, until it grows out. I know, they used to call her a boy, before she got hair, even if she was wearing pink!! I don't know about you, but she looks all girl, even with short hair.

4 comments:

Bridi said...

I just realized that the family was all connected through blogging, sorry. I added you guys to our list. Your little girl is so cute. I'm impressed with your hair cutting ability.

twhalliday said...

wow great hair cutting! i cant wait to see her i bet it looks cute.. i know what you mean about people callin your GIRL a boy!! aahhh i wonder if it will ever go away:) can addie put her hair in a pony tail anymore?

EmHy said...

Hey Darcie, good job on the haircut. She looks all girl to me too.

Karla said...

Darcie,
I don't know how people mistake her for being a boy. She is all girl in her looks and personality I think! Looks like you did a great job with the haircut. She is starting to look more and more like you Darcie. I can't believe how big she is. She's a cutie pie:)