Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer happenings & Addison's B-day

I know, it's been too long. I have alot of excuses, but I won't go there. A few things have happened since the last time that I posted. Not much happened in April. In May, Addison finished her 1st year of preschool.

Addison with her two best friends at preschool: Ruby and Gus

Also in May, I was fortunate enough to fly out to Idaho with the kids and celebrate my Grandpa's 80th birthday. It was very special because, my parents and all my siblings were able to go out too. We had a blast seeing cousins, and uncles and aunts that we hadn't seen in a long time. I am so bummed that I didn't get any pictures though. I did steal this picture from my sister's blog of my Grandpa (thanks Whitnie!). We love you Grandpa!


Not much happened in June, really, I only have maybe 3 pictures that I took all month!

July, has been busy. Last week, we celebrated Addison's 4th birthday. We were in Arizona visiting Brad's family, so she got to celebrate it there.



We also went on a family vacation up to Lake Powell in Page, Utah, but there are too many pictures, so I will put that tidbit on another post.

0 comments: