Tuesday, November 4, 2008

22 Weeks

Ok, so I hate having pictures taken especially being pregnant. There is a reason why I am always posting pictures of Addison, because really who wants to see pictures of me.
Well, when I was pregnant with Addison, I had Brad take a picture of me each month so we could see the progress of how fat I was getting. This time around we have slacked, so we decided to take a picture, so we could compare it to the last pregnancy. Lets just say I am bigger this time around (although the pictures are at different depths, so it is hard to tell). See for yourself.


Pregnancy with Addison-about 22 weeks

Pregnancy with baby #2- 22 weeks

9 comments:

Billy and Amanda Cole said...

You are so cute pregnant!! I only hope to look that great! :) I am excited to start doing belly pictures.

banananutmeg said...

oh man I think MY belly sticks out farther than that after a big lunch. You are SO stinking tiny, Darcie!

Mandy said...

Okay, first of all ... totally unfair. You are still super tiny. That's just not the way it's supposed to work. In my opinion, you look the same in the pictures, if not smaller now. You are one of those lucky few (I only wish I could have been). You look great!

twhalliday said...

thats cool that you have pictures to compare. i dont think i have a single picture of me when i was preg. with pagelynn. this time i thought i wanted to do it, but i dont want to ask trent to talk a picture. but you look great

Hillary Sperry said...

you do look adorable my only thought on the difference is I think you look higher this time. Hope you're feeling well!

Karla said...

I think you look great. Your face and everything still look all nice and thin. What a cute little belly.

Murray's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Murray said...

So adorable---pregnant belly---makes me want to rub one!

The Nielsens said...

You look so good! We are very excited for you.