Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Crazy Weather



We have had some crazy weather these past couple of days. Saturday and Sunday brought us nice weather of the upper 60's. Monday came with a cold front that brought us 30 degrees and dropped below freezing with snow in the middle of the night. Tuesday morning we woke up to 4 inches of snow. The pictures were taken from the front of our house. Addison and Winston had a ball playing in the snow. Needless to say, we started our March out on the wrong foot. Please, send some warm sunny weather our way!!

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Do not click above message. It is a virus that someone put on. I had to run my antivirus software after clicking on it. Thank you so much to whomever "mezik" is!!

Mandy said...

Although I am not a fan of the cold weather and anything that has to do with it, I do however, think Addison looks adorable all bundled up for the snow. So cute!

Suzy Cummard said...

DARCIE & BRAD-
How are you guys?
It looks like you have a happy little family. Your daughter is adorable! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Ellie will turn 4 on Friday! Lance & I are still in shock.

Where are you guys now? Is Brad still doing the same job?

I am so glad you let me know you guys have a blog. I'll go add you now. (FYI- I am not too good at blogging anymore.)

P.S.- What the heck with people leaving these annoying messages that lead to all the virus problems? I hate when people ruin blogging!