Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our little Toddler

Not a day goes by that Addison doesn't amaze us. She is such a ham and is always getting into something, everytime we turn the corner. Her latest thing is terrorizing Winston, and she gets a kick out of it. The other day I found her sitting in Winston's toy basket, playing with his toys. Heaven forbid she play with her own toys, shesh!!




This morning, after I got out of the shower, I found her in our bedroom bent down with her head touching the ground and looking between her legs. Of course when I came back with the camera she wasn't doing it anymore, so I had her reinact it for the picture.

A few hours later, I found her in our bedroom again. This time she had a pair of my underware around her neck. I was proud that she attempted to dress herself, just with the wrong article of clothing in the wrong place, hehe. I took a picture, but I won't post it to save me the embarrassment.

3 comments:

Murray's said...

Too funny! Charlie put my bra on his head once or twice. . .

Cute pictures!

Mandy said...

Grace always stands on her head like that. I wonder why they do that. Maybe it's a girl thing. Jackson never did that, so this is new for me. She looks super cute. Can't wait to see her again.

banananutmeg said...

Happy Birthday Darcie!!!